AFRICA'S HOPE DISCOVERY SERIES is a new Bible school curriculum being developed by Africa's Hope.
The audiences for these books are:
- diploma-level Bible school students
- pastors who have completed a similar level of pastoral training
- laymen who sense a call into some form of ministry
Africa’s Hope Discovery Series:
• is written with the African ministry context in mind. This is reflected in the content and discussion questions as well as the illustrations in each chapter.
• uses the most appropriate instructional methodology for its audiences. This includes the use of English as a Second Language (ESL) principles in vocabulary, grammatical construction, and sentence length.
• is being published in the major languages of Africa. Translation work begins as soon as the content of the English version is set.
• is written for use in the classroom. The Discovery Series facilitates a lively classroom filled with questions, discussion, and personal application of the material.
• balances good scholarship and practical application. The Africa’s Hope Discovery Series avoids the error of providing education for education’s sake and produces men and women of God capable of ministering effectively in the African context.
The covers of Discovery Series books that are currently in print may be viewed below. Click on the cover and a page will open with an introduction to the book and author. The last cover is a Discovery Series catalog. It contains a presentation of the additional books being prepared for print. Thank you for your interest it training leaders to advance the gospel.
Educational Institutions may receive Discovery Series PDFs after permission is granted by Africa’s Hope. Please send your inquiry to email@example.com.
Sign up to receive Training Today email updates from ATTS.