A TEACHER'S GUIDE FOR YOUTH BIBLE STUDIES
SUGGESTED TEACHING PLAN
• Designed to capture the student's attention and to identify the central truth of the study.
Hearing God's Word
• Read the verses of Scripture listed under the study title.
• Learn the memory verse together.
• Now teach the material as presented.
• Take time to ask the questions as highlighted in the study.
Accepting God's Word
• Close the study by answering any questions the students may have about the
• Discuss how the students may put into action the principles they have learned in today's
Remember to Pray
• Pray for students who want to accept Jesus as their personal Saviour.
• Pray for the selected tribe of the month.
Things to Remember
Each student will need an exercise book in which to write down the memory verse, thoughts summarizing the study and prayer emphasis.
1. The students to understand that the Bible offers guidance for every challenge they face at home, at school and in every aspect of life.
2. The central truth of the study to be understood by every student as a principle they can apply in their daily life.
3. Every student to know Jesus Christ as their Saviour and Lord.
4. Students to grasp the fact that unreached tribes need a Saviour.
5. The students to recognize that they are God's hand extended to a hurting and sinful world.
Bathe each class preparation in prayer for apart from the work of the Holy Spirit nothing of lasting value will be accomplished when the material is presented. " 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the Lord Almighty" (Zechariah 4:6).